We're all going on a doggy holiday!
Anyone who has a dog in their family will appreciate the predicament faced when taking their much loved dog on holiday with them – where are we all going to go?.
You want to find a place that is perfect for the family with lots of space and amenities for your dog as well – everyone deserves a bit of luxury!
There are now lots of places that allow dogs to come along, whack on the shades and sunbathe their troubles away! We are presently working with one such company Toad Hall Cottages which has some lovely holiday accommodation throughout Devon, Dorset, Cornwall and The New Forest and welcomes dogs to many of these.
Any visitors to the cottages looking for a dog-friendly holiday will also be able to enjoy an extra special treat until the end of May. A dog welcome pack will be provided for canine holidaymakers and the lucky things will be receiving as part of that a bag of HiLife TREAT ME! Training Treats – now that’s a holiday!
There are lots of other great dog holidays you can have and there is a variety of websites out there to help you take the step towards your well-earned break. Amongst others Your Dog Holidays caught our eye, which has a handy guide to counties in the UK and a map marking national trails and parks.
We also liked Forest Holidays which has some lovely cabins that you can enjoy.
It’s fantastic to be able to go on holiday with your dog and share the sense of excitement and adventure. As long as there are lots of great walks and space for you both to relax, then you can be sure of an enjoyable trip.
Images courtesy of Toad Hall Cottages
11 May 2016
- Not all heroes wear capes! Why these top dogs have been nominated for HiLife... 21/01/19
- HiLife’s pawsome pet food range recognised in Grocer’s Top Products Survey 2018 13/12/18
- Top dog friendly holiday rentals for your summer break 20/08/18
- Blood Donor Dogs: Is Your Dog a Canine Hero? 30/07/18
- Is your cat expecting kittens? How to tell if a cat is pregnant 10/07/18
- The best hypoallergenic dog breeds for allergy sufferers 5/07/18
- Our favourite famous dog movies 5/07/18
- How to make friends with your cat (and become their favourite human) 14/05/18
- Running is more fun with your best friend in tow 19/04/18
- Healthy Pet - Happy Pet! 3/04/18