Town and Country scoops prestigious award
We are delighted to let you know that Town and Country Petfoods has been crowned Business of the Year at the Melton Times Business Awards.
As many of you know, we are based in the market town of Melton Mowbray. We’ve always been extremely proud of our links with the community so it was a privilege to be recognised by our local newspaper.
On Thursday evening, we joined a host of local businesses for the awards ceremony at Scalford Hall in Melton. All of them were being recognised for their achievements and the contribution they make to the area – and there was a real buzz in the air.
Two other firms had been shortlisted in the Business of the Year category and after a nail-biting wait we were very happy to walk away with the trophy.
The judges highlighted the fact that we are a family-run business that has been operating for more than 40 years, steadily increasing our turnover.
Our latest award has added to a successful year so far, which includes new product ranges, a growing team and inclusion in the London Stock Exchange’s ‘1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain’ report.
27 May 2016
- Not all heroes wear capes! Why these top dogs have been nominated for HiLife... 21/01/19
- HiLife’s pawsome pet food range recognised in Grocer’s Top Products Survey 2018 13/12/18
- Top dog friendly holiday rentals for your summer break 20/08/18
- Blood Donor Dogs: Is Your Dog a Canine Hero? 30/07/18
- Is your cat expecting kittens? How to tell if a cat is pregnant 10/07/18
- The best hypoallergenic dog breeds for allergy sufferers 5/07/18
- Our favourite famous dog movies 5/07/18
- How to make friends with your cat (and become their favourite human) 14/05/18
- Running is more fun with your best friend in tow 19/04/18
- Healthy Pet - Happy Pet! 3/04/18