If you enjoy showing your cat just how much you love her, then you’ll be delighted to hear we’ve just launched our brand new ‘Indulge Me! cat treats range, created especially for all those mollycoddled moggies out there.
It’s our first venture into the fast-growing cat treat market and we’re very excited about it!
The hand-prepared range has been created using delicious 100% meat, gently freeze dried with absolutely no artificial additives. When your cat starts to eat, the scrumptious flavour is released and, already, we’re hearing that cats can’t get enough of them!
You can choose from tasty pieces of chicken breast or delicious duck breast and you can be sure that we’ve sourced the best possible ingredients to make the treats exceptionally palatable for your pampered puss.
‘Indulge Me!’ cat treats are available in handy 10g re-sealable bags and are currently available from Asda, Tesco, Waitrose, Wilkinsons, Independent Pet Stores, Ocado and Amazon (selected stores). Or you can buy online here: http://www.hilifepet.co.uk/cats/indulgeme
So, what are you waiting for? Give some love back with ‘Indulge Me!’. We’re sure it will go down a treat; if you’ll pardon the pun…
Please note: HiLife ‘Indulge Me!’ is a complementary food. Use as a treat as often as required but remember to monitor total food intake so your cat is not overfed. These treats should not be fed to kittens.
9 October 2014
- Not all heroes wear capes! Why these top dogs have been nominated for HiLife... 21/01/19
- HiLife’s pawsome pet food range recognised in Grocer’s Top Products Survey 2018 13/12/18
- Top dog friendly holiday rentals for your summer break 20/08/18
- Blood Donor Dogs: Is Your Dog a Canine Hero? 30/07/18
- Is your cat expecting kittens? How to tell if a cat is pregnant 10/07/18
- The best hypoallergenic dog breeds for allergy sufferers 5/07/18
- Our favourite famous dog movies 5/07/18
- How to make friends with your cat (and become their favourite human) 14/05/18
- Running is more fun with your best friend in tow 19/04/18
- Healthy Pet - Happy Pet! 3/04/18