Introducing our It's only natural catfood range!
We know that your pet’s health is one of your biggest priorities – and, of course, it’s a sentiment we share too. In the same way that many of us are aware about what goes into our own food, so too are we concerned about what we feed our cat.
Trawling through the ingredients on food packaging can be a real pain, so we decided to make it as stress-free as possible with the launch of our ‘It’s Only Natural’ range for cats.
As many of you know, we’re based in the market town of Melton Mowbray and all of these recipes have been inspired by its heritage as a foodie hotspot.
You can be assured that every single dish you pick up at the shop contains only natural ingredients like pieces of chicken or duck breast and contains no nasty additives. Each one is also 100 per cent grain free, which is good news if your feline friend suffers from allergies and food intolerances.
Across the range, we have developed Nutritionally Complete Recipes for everyday mealtimes and Luxury Recipes for cats to eat occasionally through the week as a complement to their normal diet. Alongside this you’ll find a selection of natural treats made from 100 per cent chicken or duck breast, freeze-dried to lock in the flavour and packaged in re-sealable bags for your convenience.
Delicious chicken dinner, tuna flakes and ocean fish all feature in our Nutritionally Complete Recipes, while the Luxury Recipes include dishes such as mouth-watering tuna loin with shrimp, chicken breast with duck or oceanfish with salmon.
The Luxury range is available in 70g cans or 50g pouch multipacks and the Nutritionally Complete recipes are available in 70g pouch singles and assorted multipacks, all of which make it easier for you to measure out the right portion and avoid overfeeding your kitty!
The new range is currently available at Morrisons, Waitrose, independent pet stores and online at Amazon – so don’t forget to check it out next time you are out doing the weekly shop. If you would like to find out more about the range, why not watch our animation
We really hope your cat enjoys our new range! If so, we’d love to see a picture on our social media channels www.facebook.com/hilifecat and @HiLifeCat on Twitter.
2 September 2017
- Not all heroes wear capes! Why these top dogs have been nominated for HiLife... 21/01/19
- HiLife’s pawsome pet food range recognised in Grocer’s Top Products Survey 2018 13/12/18
- Top dog friendly holiday rentals for your summer break 20/08/18
- Blood Donor Dogs: Is Your Dog a Canine Hero? 30/07/18
- Is your cat expecting kittens? How to tell if a cat is pregnant 10/07/18
- The best hypoallergenic dog breeds for allergy sufferers 5/07/18
- Our favourite famous dog movies 5/07/18
- How to make friends with your cat (and become their favourite human) 14/05/18
- Running is more fun with your best friend in tow 19/04/18
- Healthy Pet - Happy Pet! 3/04/18