Introducing It's only natural . . . For dogs
We’re delighted to introduce our new HiLife ‘It’s only natural’ range for dogs.
Those of you who have cats in the family will know that we launched ‘It’s only natural’ for cats last year. Of course, we couldn’t leave our lovely pooches out, so we’ve introduced six tempting recipes especially for them – like Chicken Breast with Salmon and Potato and Chicken Breast with Sweet Potato and Kale.
Every one of these hand-prepared dishes contains completely natural ingredients such as scrumptious flaked chicken breast, vegetables, salmon and dolphin-safe tuna. Just like our range for kitties, they are all free of common allergens such as grain, soya and other fillers, as well as artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
To ensure the dishes are as tasty as possible for our canine companions, we gently steam the meat and fish, combining them with vegetables in sauce, jelly or broth. How do we know they’re delicious? Well, we sampled them ourselves during the taste tests, naturally! We think there’s nothing else like it on the market, so we’re excited to hear what your dog thinks too.
We developed this range because we understand just how important your pet’s health and happiness are to you. Taking inspiration from where we’re based, the culinary market town of Melton Mowbray, we have made sure every ingredient is of exceptional quality and something we’d be happy to put in our own shopping baskets.
Each dish is filled with highly-digestible proteins, and also free of anything that could upset our dogs’ sensitive tummies. And, since variety is the spice of life, the range is available in multipacks with different recipes, so they always have something different to look forward to at mealtimes.
You’ll find HiLife’s ‘It’s only natural’ range for dogs at supermarkets, independent pet stores and online at Amazon. Just look out for the loveable new HiLife dog on our newly-designed packages, which are available in single 100g pouches and five-pouch or 18-pouch variety packs. They are recommended as a treat for dogs three to four times per week.
- Top dog friendly holiday rentals for your summer break 20/08/18
- Blood Donor Dogs: Is Your Dog a Canine Hero? 30/07/18
- Is your cat expecting kittens? How to tell if a cat is pregnant 10/07/18
- The best hypoallergenic dog breeds for allergy sufferers 5/07/18
- Our favourite famous dog movies 5/07/18
- How to make friends with your cat (and become their favourite human) 14/05/18
- Running is more fun with your best friend in tow 19/04/18
- Healthy Pet - Happy Pet! 3/04/18
- Gentle Lab-Cross Inca named HiLife PAT Dog of the Year at Crufts 9/03/18
- Introducing It's only natural . . . For dogs 2/03/18