Introducing HiLifePet on Instagram and Pinterest
We’re delighted to tell you that we’ve furthered our journey into social media with the launch of brand new HiLifePet on Instagram and Pinterest.
After some great feedback and interaction from our fans and followers on our Facebook and Twitter pages @HiLifeDog and @HiLifeCat, we thought it was time to introduce them, let them be friends and allow them to share the limelight.
So far, they’re behaving themselves…
We’re already picking up lots of interest, likes and followers and discovering even more wonderful photos of much-loved dogs and cats to share.
Our Pinterest boards include topics such as ‘Celebrity Pets’, ‘Dogs on Holiday’ and ‘Cats in Bags’. If you have any suggestions for boards for us, please do let us know.
If you’re not already part of our online community, what are you waiting for? Here are all the links you’ll need:
HiLifePet – Instagram
HiLifePet – Pinterest
HiLifeDog – Twitter
HiLifeDog – Facebook
HiLifeCat – Twitter
HiLifeCat - Facebook
And don’t forget, your own cats and dogs can easily achieve HiLife status if you simply send your posh pics to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet them to @HiLifeCat or @HiLifeDog telling us why you think your pet is a cut above the rest.
8 July 2014
- Not all heroes wear capes! Why these top dogs have been nominated for HiLife... 21/01/19
- HiLife’s pawsome pet food range recognised in Grocer’s Top Products Survey 2018 13/12/18
- Top dog friendly holiday rentals for your summer break 20/08/18
- Blood Donor Dogs: Is Your Dog a Canine Hero? 30/07/18
- Is your cat expecting kittens? How to tell if a cat is pregnant 10/07/18
- The best hypoallergenic dog breeds for allergy sufferers 5/07/18
- Our favourite famous dog movies 5/07/18
- How to make friends with your cat (and become their favourite human) 14/05/18
- Running is more fun with your best friend in tow 19/04/18
- Healthy Pet - Happy Pet! 3/04/18