HiLife recognised by London Stock Exchange
Just a month after hearing that we were in the running for two Leicester Mercury Business Awards, we were delighted to find out we have been named as one the country’s most inspirational companies by the London Stock Exchange.
The ‘1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain’ award celebrates the country’s fastest-growing and most dynamic small and medium sized businesses. To secure a position in the list, companies must demonstrate consistent revenue growth over a minimum of three years, significantly outperforming their industry peers.
We were extremely pleased to receive this accolade. Product innovation and staff development have always been important to us and this report shines a light on how this is helping companies like ours to flourish. Recognition by the London Stock Exchange is a reflection of the hard work of all the team members, whether they are working on creating new and exciting products or helping our retailers keep their shelves stocked.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news via LinkedIn as well as Facebook at hilifecat and hilifedog or via Twitter @HiLifeCat and @HiLifeDog.
You can see what other companies appear on the London Stock Exchange’s report by clicking here
13 April 2016
- Not all heroes wear capes! Why these top dogs have been nominated for HiLife... 21/01/19
- HiLife’s pawsome pet food range recognised in Grocer’s Top Products Survey 2018 13/12/18
- Top dog friendly holiday rentals for your summer break 20/08/18
- Blood Donor Dogs: Is Your Dog a Canine Hero? 30/07/18
- Is your cat expecting kittens? How to tell if a cat is pregnant 10/07/18
- The best hypoallergenic dog breeds for allergy sufferers 5/07/18
- Our favourite famous dog movies 5/07/18
- How to make friends with your cat (and become their favourite human) 14/05/18
- Running is more fun with your best friend in tow 19/04/18
- Healthy Pet - Happy Pet! 3/04/18