HiLife gets ready for the PetQuip Awards
We are delighted to announce that HiLife is in the running for a national industry award.
Many of you will be familiar with our social media channels, which include Facebook and Twitter communities for cat lovers and dog owners.
Now we have been recognised by PetQuip, the international trade association for pet care products, in its annual awards. We’ve been nominated in the Marketing Campaign of the Year category – and the winner will be announced at a glittering ceremony being held at the International Centre in Telford on 27 September.
Since launching our social pages, we have always tried to give our fans a mix of useful information on looking after their pet, as well as regular competitions and details on the latest HiLife products. But quite often, we just like to celebrate our animal friends, whether it’s the way dogs always seem to be there when you need them or a poem about cats. We also think our appeal might lie in our pictures. After all, who can resist a photo of a cute dog in a sweater?
The social media communities have also grown to become a forum for people to share their own stories, tips and photographs – something that always brightens up our day.
So keep your fingers crossed for us at this year’s PetQuip awards. We’ll keep you posted – on Facebook and Twitter of course!
22 September 2015
- Not all heroes wear capes! Why these top dogs have been nominated for HiLife... 21/01/19
- HiLife’s pawsome pet food range recognised in Grocer’s Top Products Survey 2018 13/12/18
- Top dog friendly holiday rentals for your summer break 20/08/18
- Blood Donor Dogs: Is Your Dog a Canine Hero? 30/07/18
- Is your cat expecting kittens? How to tell if a cat is pregnant 10/07/18
- The best hypoallergenic dog breeds for allergy sufferers 5/07/18
- Our favourite famous dog movies 5/07/18
- How to make friends with your cat (and become their favourite human) 14/05/18
- Running is more fun with your best friend in tow 19/04/18
- Healthy Pet - Happy Pet! 3/04/18