Celebrate our four-legged friends during National Pet Month
This year’s National Pet Month is now in full swing, with hundreds of events taking place around the country.
National Pet Month, which is now in its 27th year, promotes responsible pet ownership and also generates money for various animal charities. It also aims to raise awareness about professional services available for pets, for example micro-chipping, along with the role they play as our friends and workers.
It runs until 2nd May and there are still plenty more activities and events across the UK, from free pet advice clinics in Reading to a dog fun day in Malvern in Worcestershire. There is also a Pet Idol competition in Derbyshire plus a dog walk in Glasgow.
You can find out what’s taking place near you via the wesbite – and if you’re going along, we’d love to see a picture of you and your pet. Simply post them to us via facebook on hilifedog / hilifecat or twitter @HiLifeDog / @HiLifeCat.
- Top dog friendly holiday rentals for your summer break 20/08/18
- Blood Donor Dogs: Is Your Dog a Canine Hero? 30/07/18
- Is your cat expecting kittens? How to tell if a cat is pregnant 10/07/18
- The best hypoallergenic dog breeds for allergy sufferers 5/07/18
- Our favourite famous dog movies 5/07/18
- How to make friends with your cat (and become their favourite human) 14/05/18
- Running is more fun with your best friend in tow 19/04/18
- Healthy Pet - Happy Pet! 3/04/18
- Gentle Lab-Cross Inca named HiLife PAT Dog of the Year at Crufts 9/03/18
- Introducing It's only natural . . . For dogs 2/03/18