Business is Blooming!
It really has been a great year so far for us here at Town and Country Petfoods. Alongside new product launches and team growth, we have also been included in the London Stock Exchange’s ‘1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain’ report and we took the title of Business of the Year at the Melton Times Business Awards.
Now to add to that, we have been named as one of the fastest growing businesses in the East Midlands, according to a new report by financial services company Grant Thornton.
The list is complied using the publically available accounts of companies that are run and managed from the East Midlands and it highlights the fastest growing on the basis of profit growth. We’re thrilled to have been included on this list, along with some of the top performing businesses in the region. We are proud to operate in Melton Mowbray and are delighted to be recognised alongside 41 other Leicestershire companies.
We really do have a great team who work very hard to ensure that we give our loyal customers what they want. We are constantly looking for innovative ways to develop our products which we believe has helped us stay at the forefront of our market.
We are looking forward to what more is to come in 2016!
31 August 2016
- Not all heroes wear capes! Why these top dogs have been nominated for HiLife... 21/01/19
- HiLife’s pawsome pet food range recognised in Grocer’s Top Products Survey 2018 13/12/18
- Top dog friendly holiday rentals for your summer break 20/08/18
- Blood Donor Dogs: Is Your Dog a Canine Hero? 30/07/18
- Is your cat expecting kittens? How to tell if a cat is pregnant 10/07/18
- The best hypoallergenic dog breeds for allergy sufferers 5/07/18
- Our favourite famous dog movies 5/07/18
- How to make friends with your cat (and become their favourite human) 14/05/18
- Running is more fun with your best friend in tow 19/04/18
- Healthy Pet - Happy Pet! 3/04/18