Bring Your Dog To Work Day!
Do you hate leaving your sad-eyed, best buddy at home while you go off to work for the day?
Well, later this month you’ll have absolutely no excuse not to take him with you.
On June 27, businesses across the UK will welcome four-legged staff members into the workplace for the very first National Bring Your Dog to Work Day.
The initiative aims to raise money for three animal welfare charities: All Dogs Matter, Animals Asia, and Pup Aid.
Bosses are being encouraged to allow staff to bring their dogs to work for the day and both businesses and individuals can make online donations to participate.
Plus, if your pooch is photogenic and, let’s face it, aren’t they all, you can submit a picture of your dog at work on the official website's gallery, along with a description of their duties for the day.
The ‘office dog’ is already growing in popularity. The calming influence of dogs is known to play a key role in creating a productive work environment whilst lowering stress levels of employees.
If you’re planning on participating, don’t forget to tweet us your photos too so we can share them on our Twitter page @HiLifeDog.
For further information on how to get involved, visit www.bringyourdogtoworkday.co.uk
11 June 2014
- Not all heroes wear capes! Why these top dogs have been nominated for HiLife... 21/01/19
- HiLife’s pawsome pet food range recognised in Grocer’s Top Products Survey 2018 13/12/18
- Top dog friendly holiday rentals for your summer break 20/08/18
- Blood Donor Dogs: Is Your Dog a Canine Hero? 30/07/18
- Is your cat expecting kittens? How to tell if a cat is pregnant 10/07/18
- The best hypoallergenic dog breeds for allergy sufferers 5/07/18
- Our favourite famous dog movies 5/07/18
- How to make friends with your cat (and become their favourite human) 14/05/18
- Running is more fun with your best friend in tow 19/04/18
- Healthy Pet - Happy Pet! 3/04/18