8 x 150g
HiLife Nature's Essentials
Adult Chicken with Rice & Vegetables 8 x 150g
Suggested Retail Price: £5.19 (per individual pack)
When we developed Nature's Essentials we made sure our recipes were delicious and nutritious whilst avoiding ingredients commonly known to cause allergies and intolerances. That's why you won't find any artificial additives or unnecessary fillers such as soya or cereals in these recipes but you will find easily-digestible, natural ingredients that your dog is sure to love!
- Chicken - tasty building blocks for body and cell growth;
- Vegetables - a natural source of dietary fibre to aid digestion;
- Rice - a natural source of carbohydrate for energy;
- Fish Oil - a natural source of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, to help maintain a bright, shiny coat;
- Seaweed Extract - a natural source of important trace elements;
- Chicory Extract - a natural prebiotic to help maintain a healthy tummy
- Green Tea Extract - a natural antioxidant to help the body's natural defences
This is a complete petfood for adult dogs.
Product of Thailand
Individual dogs' requirements vary according to age, breed and level of activity. As a guide, feed approx. 150g (1 pouch) of HiLife Nature's Essentials per 1.5 - 2.5kg of body weight per day in at least 2 meals. If fed as a topper to other food, always monitor total food intake to avoid exceeding your dog's total nutritional requirements.
|Size of Dog||Age & Number of Pouches|
|Toy (up to 5kg)||
1 - 2
|Small (5 - 12kg)||
3 - 4
6 - 8
9 - 12
Always ensure your dog has access to plenty of fresh drinking water. As this product is made using natural ingredients with no unhealthy additives, its colour and texture may vary. Although every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this recipe, it may contain small bones.
Chicken (45%), Garden Vegetables (peas 4%, carrots 4%), Rice (4%), Sunflower Oil, Minerals, Fish Oil (0.1%), Seawood Extract (0.1%), Chicory Extract (0.01%), Green Tea Extract (0.01%).
Additives: Nutritional Additives:
Vitamin A 10,500 iu/kg, Vitamin D3 1,900 iu/kg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 6.2 mg/kg, Potassium Iodide 12.4 mg/kg, Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 2.5 mg/kg, Manganese sulphate monohydrate 6.2mg/kg, Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate 86.5 mg/kg.
Protein 8.0%, Fat Content 7.0%, Crude Fibres 1.0%, Inorganic Matter 2.0%, Moisture 78.0%.
There are no reviews for this product yet. You could be the first... please click below to leave us any feedback.