HiLife FEED ME!
with Turkey & Chicken flavoured with Bacon & Vegetables 1.5kg
HiLife FEED ME! is a range of nutritious, delicious recipes that your canine companion can really enjoy. That's why our recipes are made using a selection of meat proteins, vegetables and a balance of carbohydrates, essential fatty acids and vitamins & minerals. The result is a soft, moist and meaty dinner that's great-tasting, nutritionally balanced and avoids a lot of the mess often associated with other types of food.
- High quality meat protein aids growth and muscle development
- Fibre from vegetables helps promote an efficient digestive process
- Carbohydrates from wheat provide energy for a full and healthy life
- Essential amino acids for muscles, enzymes and vital body processes
- Antioxidant Vitamin E helps support the body's natural defences
- Natural essential fatty acids encourage a soft and glossy coat
- Vitamin A is added for healthy skin, eyes and vision
- Vitamin D3 assists the uptake of vital minerals
- Contains NO artificial colours or flavours
- Calcium for strong teeth and healthy bones
HiLife FEED ME! is a complete pet food for adult dogs.
Suggested Retail Price: £3.99 (per bag)
Asda, Pets at Home, Wilko, Amazon, Londis, Jollyes, Just for Pets, Independent Pet Stores, The Pet Shop, Monster Pet Supplies, The Pet Express Online, K9 Capers
Please note that not all stores may stock these products. Contact your local store for more details.
HiLife FEED ME! is ready-to-serve straight from the bag, there's nothing else to add - just ensure your dog has access to plenty of fresh drinking water. Individual dogs' requirements vary according to age, size, and level of activity. As a guide, feed an average medium sized dog 300g per day in 1 or 2 meals.
To add variety to your dogs' diet, feed a selection of products from the HiLife range but remember to reduce the amount of FEED ME! that they eat and to monitor total food intake. This products is suitable for lactating bitches who should be fed on demand and could eat up to 4 times their normal intake. If your dog is not used to this type of food, introduce into its diet gradually over 5-7 days.
Size of Dog / Daily Requirement
Toy (up to 5kg) 100g
Small (5 - 12kg) 150g
Medium (12 - 25kg) 300g
Large (25 - 45kg) 450g
Giant (Over 45kg) 600g
Meat Meals (24%, including Turkey 4%, Bacon 0.5%), Ground Whole Wheat, Wheat Bran, Sugar, Vegetable Glycerine, Chicken (4%), Poultry Fat, Minerals, Dried Vegetables (1%), Meat Stock, Sunflower Oil, Bacon Flavour.
Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A 10,000 iu/kg, Vitamin D3 1,500 iu/kg, Vitamin E 150 mg/kg, Zinc Oxide 89 mg/kg, Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 35 mg/kg, Calcium Iodate Monohydrate 1.4 mg/kg. Antioxidants: Preservatives. Natural Colourants
Protein 20%, Fat Content 8%, Crude Fibres 3%, Crude Ash 9.5%, Moisture 21%, Calcium 1.6%